Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Strike A Pose!



I was chatting with a friend last night about an idea she had for a picture in Second Life.  We determined the hardest parts of these "ideas" is finding the right location, and the right pose.  I posted a question to my friends about their favorite pose shops, and below is the initial list we came up with, with SLURLS!


ImpEle

Glitterati

Long Awkward Pose (LAP)

ANA_mations

LostAngel

ME-YA

Reel Expression

Striking Poses

Diesel Works

Slash Me poses

CnS

Penny Dreadful Arcade (PDA)

Strike a Pose

Essential Soul

Virtual Elements

I will have a notecard inworld available with the above links for anybody that wants it.

Also, if you know of a great pose store that is not on this list, just let me know and I will add it!

Happy Posing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment